2023 info coming soon
Merchant Vendor Registration
Choose The Space That's Right For You
- YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD THE FOLLOWING 3 DOCUMENTS PRIOR TO PAYMENT COMPLETION. Please have them ready:
- At least 1 image of your work/products;
- CA Seller’s permit (looks like this);
- Certificate of Commercial General Liability Insurance (supposed to look like this). The Commercial General Liability Insurance Certificate should state limits not less than $1,000,000 for Each Occurrence, Personal and Adv Injury Liability & General Aggregate. Please endorse the certificate to the ‘Topanga Community Club Inc., 1440 N Topanga Boulevard, Topanga, CA 90290’ as Additional Insured. In case your business is not covered by a Commercial General Liability Insurance, please have a look at the following website: https://app.actinsurance.com/events/4027.
- CANCELLATION POLICY – All fees are non-refundable after Sunday May 14th, 2023. If you cancel after this time, 100% of fees paid up to that date are forfeited to the TCC.
- Each vendor will get 2 (TWO) WRISTBANDS for each of the three days. They will be handed out at sign-in. Vendors will be required to wear wristbands for security purposes so that they may exit and re-enter their car freely. THEY MUST ALWAYS WEAR THEIR WRISTBAND.
For any questions and more info please email us.
Flower Child Field
These booths are on TCC ballfield where the main stage is located, and they are available with or without power.
These booths are located behind the back stage.
These booths are near the Community House, in the parking lot.
These booths are near the ticketing entrance along a shaded driveway.
We strongly recommend using a computer to register, as the mobile version of the registration site does not have full functionality and you’ll be missing a lot of info and the map. A tablet works too when run the desktop version.
* you will be redirected to the secure site at https://secure.rec1.com/CA/topanga-community-center-ca/