2023 info coming soon
Food Truck/Vendor Space Rental
Registration Deadline is May 1st, 2022
Food Truck Space Rental – $750
- Must provide a current and active health department permit that matches the vehicle identification.
- Must provide a certificate of insurance that includes liability, auto & property damage.
Food Vendor (pre-packed) Space Rental – $550+
- Each 10′ x 10′ vendor booth space is available for pre-packed food vendors only.
- Must provide a health department permit application that comes with additional costs of:
- $82 – permit fee WITHOUT sampling or
- $116 – permit fee WITH sampling.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD THE FOLLOWING 3 DOCUMENTS PRIOR TO PAYMENT COMPLETION. Please have them ready:
- For Food Trucks, current Health Department Permit (must match the vehicle’s identification (VIN#);
- For Pre-packed Food Vendors, health department permit application;
- CA Seller’s permit;
- Certificate of Commercial General Liability Insurance. The Commercial General Liability Insurance Certificate should state limits not less than $1,000,000 for Each Occurrence, Personal and Adv Injury Liability & General Aggregate. Please endorse the certificate to the ‘Topanga Community Club Inc., 1440 N Topanga Boulevard, Topanga, CA 90290′ as Additional Insured. In case your business is not covered by a Commercial General Liability Insurance, please have a look at the following website: https://www.fliprogram.com/.
CANCELLATION POLICY – All fees are non-refundable after May 1st, 2022.
If you cancel after this time, 100% of fees paid up to that date are forfeited to the TCC.
For any questions and more info please email us.